Our vision is to empower our students and staff to work together to become active and valued community members. We provide a safe and supportive learning environment which fosters independent, resilient life long learners.
Beliefs and Values
- Thinking creatively and independently.
- Acting with integrity and honesty.
- Showing tolerance and respect for others.
- Displaying a sense of fairness.
- Acting in a safe and respectable manner.
- Pursuing excellence in all areas.
- Developing resilience within individuals
Being The Best That You Can Be
Boort Secondary College has a proud history of providing academic and voca-tional education for students from the Boort, Quambatook and Pyramid Hill dis-tricts. Through a vertical curriculum structure and extensive extra-curricular program, the school seeks to produce young adults capable of taking on positive roles in their communities.